Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ready, set, blog!

I’m new to the blog scene, so I imagine that at this point I am writing to myself. If there is in fact anybody out there, I’m happy to provide some background for you. I love food. Truly, the only passion I have been able to discover so far in my relatively young life is food: eating, cooking, reading, watching. It just so happens that I am wheat intolerant. So, if you read about it here, beware, it may contain gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, or some other equally poisonous substance. I am also lactose intolerant, but this does not stop me from consuming copious amounts of chalky Lactaid tablets. That being said, I love GOOD food. It just so happens that it is also wheat-free (and sometimes lactose-free). However, I am not usually consuming any sort of vegan, raw, multi-grain substance but it has been known to happen. So if we’re all on the same page here, read on…

No comments:

Post a Comment