what to make with this wonder flour? coconut pancakes, of course. now it just so happened that when i was making these (the only time i've made them for myself and didn't have The Baker make them for me), i was also making them for someone on a super restricted diet (low fat, low calorie, low sodium, low everything). so if these turned out well with those modifications, then you know the original ones are splendid.
coconut flour pancakes
- 4 eggs (i used egg beaters)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (i used low fat)
- mix ingredients and let them sit for five minutes.
- oil or grease a pan and heat over medium heat.
- pour about a 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe, allowing each side to brown before flipping it.